IMAB Group S.p.a. takes the greatest of care to ensure the confidentiality, protection and security of the personal data of the parties with whom it comes into contact.
Users of this site are therefore encouraged to review all sections of this document describing the site’s procedures for the processing of their personal data. This information statement is also provided pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 “Code on the protection of personal data”, to all those who interact with the web services of IMAB Group S.p.a., accessible online at: https://www.imab.com
which is the home page of IMAB Group S.p.a.’s official website.
This information statement is only issued and valid for the website of IMAB Group S.p.a. and not for any other websites which users may visit via links on the IMAB Group S.p.a. website. IMAB Group S.p.a. does not have any control over these sites or the data protection procedures they apply; users are advised to consult the data protection standards applied by all companies with which they come into contact before providing personal data.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001, adopted by the European data protection authorities, meeting in the Group established by Art. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, on 17th May 2001 to identify a number of minimum requirements for the on-line acquisition of personal data, and, in particular, procedures, times, and the information data controllers are required to provide to users when they log on to web pages, regardless of their reason for doing so.
1. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures operating this website acquire certain data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation. These data are not disclosed to third parties and are not disseminated.
A “cookie” is a small text file transferred to the user’s computer by the Web server to notify the server when the user accesses the specific Web page, and provide possible additional information obtained from the system’s legible parameters by means of functions contained in the Web page itself. Cookies may be “temporary” (or session-related, deleted at the end of the session) or “permanent” (permanently saved on the user’s hard disk unless the user deletes them).
These data are not disclosed to third parties and are not disseminated.
No cookies are used for the transmission of information of a personal nature.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
Users are asked to provide personal data (e.g. name and e-mail address) only if they wish to contact us or use our services offered on our site. In this case, users are always first provided with an explicit information statement and asked to provide their consent if necessary. Any personal data provided optionally, explicitly and voluntarily will be processed for the purposes and within the limits stated in the specific information statements.
2. OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVISION OF DATA
Users are free to supply personal data to IMAB Group S.p.a. by optionally, explicitly and voluntarily sending the forms included on this site or by sending e-mails to the addresses supplied on this site. Failure to provide the data may result in our company being unable to provide the services requested.
3. DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
All personal data is processed employing manual and digital tools to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access to the same.
4. THE PLACE OF PROCESSING OF THE DATA
For the purposes of the web services of this site (physically hosted on a server owned by INFONET srl at Via Castelboccione 37B 61029 Urbino), personal data is processed at the address of the company which owns the server in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller, only by designated employees, associates or partners, or by persons designated to perform occasional maintenance procedures at the premises of IMAB Group SpA.
Some data relating to the web services offered by the site are processed by the Data Controller itself and are only handled by employees, associates or partners of the company in charge of processing.
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is GIANFRANCO BRUSCOLI at IMAB Group S.p.a. – via L. FALASCONI, 92
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights), data subjects are entitled to:
1. obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to them are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form;
2. be informed of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and procedures of use of the data; c) the logic applied in case of electronic processing of the data; d) details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be provided or who may become aware of the same in their capacity as designated representative within the state, processors or persons in charge of the processing.
3. to obtain: a) the updating, correction and, when this is in the interest of the data subject, the integration of the data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including when storage of the personal data is not required for the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the persons to whom the personal data has been communicated or disseminated have been made aware of the operations referred to in letters a) and b) above, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal information concerning the data subject, even if any such information is pertinent to the purposes of the collection of the same; b) to the processing of the personal data concerning the data subject for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the purposes of conducting market research or commercial communications.
Any requests should be addressed to: GIANFRANCO BRUSCOLI.